TopBetsWin.com claims to give its members the same accurate tips that the world’s most successful football bettors rely on to make profits. The site also claims to help its members master the basics of betting.
Mastering the basics is 99% of the journey to success. The remaining 1% comes down to putting in the work day after day toward slowly building a massive bankroll. Some of the basics include:
The site offers a number of advantages to football bettors. Among these benefits are:
One of the great things about this site is that it offers both a recent tips history as well as all time statistics. This way prospective members can see both how the site has done over the long run as well as what it has done lately. Both are important.
Honestly, there is little to dislike about the site. One possible negative for bettors is that the site only offers two membership plans – a one tip plan for 129 EUR and a VIP Exclusive Win Tip for 329 EUR. That means to keep betting day after day you will have to visit the site and repurchase your plan.
Sites that make our Top 10 list are consistently monitored for tip performance and service provided. TopBetsWin.com has provided excellent support and delivered timely tips over the past 30 days.
Here are our betting results for the tips we received during the monitoring period:
Overall Results – Over the past 30 days, tips from TopBetsWin have produced an excellent 79.31% win rate. We bet 1000 EUR on each tip and we made a total of 14510 EUR over the 30-day monitoring period.
Simply select a membership plan and pay. You will then begin receiving tips immediately. Tips are delivered via email. From there it’s up to you to decide how much to bet on the tips.
The site accepts all major payment methods including credit card, debit card and PayPal. The site’s payment portal utilizes the latest security precautions.
TopBetsWin.com offers a variety of tips including 1X2, Win, Over 2.5 Goals, Both to Score and Asian Handicap. The site also covers all the major leagues, including the English Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A and more.
In our monitoring of the site we have found it to deliver as promised. It’s tips history is accurate and it regularly delivers its tips on time so that you have plenty of time to place your bet before a match.
The bottom line is we highly recommend this tips site for both beginning bettors as well as more experienced bettors looking to take their winnings to a higher level.
At TopBetsWin.com you will receive the high win rate, high odds tips you need to grow a bankroll fast. You can also expect to receive additional betting system and money management information and tips.
A former tipster who grew tired of being compared with less qualified, less talented tipsters and decided to create a site where the real quality tipsters are identified instead of getting lost in the crowd.